Meet us at:
PepTalk - The Protein Science Week
01/13/2014 - 01/17/2014 Palm Springs, California, USA
The Protein Science Week continues to draw leaders of biotherapeutics from industry and academia pioneering the evolution of biologics. The international delegation is comprised of over 1,200 participants from 20+ countries.
THE 2014 EVENT FEATURES:
- Expanded Antibody Engineering Focus
- New Biomanufacturing Conferences Added
- 1200+ Participants Expected in 2014
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall Hours & Networking Functions
- Interactive Roundtable BuzZ Sessions & Panel Discussions
Cell Line Development and Engineering 2014
02/10/2014 - 02/14/2014 Vienna, Austria
Europe's industry-led event providing the latest in technology development in cell line development and cell engineering to maximise cell line performance, streamline processes and ensure high productivity and high quality products.
New topics for 2014:
Demonstratingg monclonality, contamination control, regulations for cell banks, hard-to-express protein expression, product quality assessment, NGS in cell line development and tech eval day