Recombinant glyco-protein production using CEVEC’s proprietary CAP®GO platform
CELL LINE DEVELOPMENT
CEVEC offers cell line development services on its CAP-Go platform including
- Construction of optimized expression vectors
- Serum- and animal component-free cell line generation
- Stable pool generation and single cell cloning for recombinant protein expression using the CAP-Go platform.
Upstream Process Development
- Optimization of Batch/Fed-Batch Processes
- Stirred Tank Bioreactor, Wave, and/or Shaker Flasks
- CAP-CDM our serum-free, chemically defined media that is specifically optimized for CAP Cells. CAP-CDM is ideal for batch processes with CAP Cells and gives optimal yields in fed-batch processes in combination with CEVEC’s CAP-CDM Feed supplement.
- Lab to production scale
- Scale-down studies
Downstream Process Development
- Development of scalable and cGMP-compliant downstream processes for tagged and untagged proteins
- State of the art purification equipment
- Purification of research material up to 1g
CAP-derived clinical material for Phase I-II studies is produced by our CDMO partners
- GenIbet in Lisbon/Portugal – CAP CDMO Joint Venture
- Paragon in Baltimore/Maryland – CEVEC’s preferred CDMO in North America
CEVEC assists in selecting the appropriate CDMO partner, with the final choice being made by our clients.
Based on our CAP Technology platform we perform
- cGMP Master and Working Cell Bank production
- cGMP bulk protein production
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance Services
- Fill and finish
- Support of dossier filing with Regulatory Authorities.
Benefit from our extensive know-how and expertise and contact us at: email@example.com