A Success Story at a Glance
Within only a few years since its foundation in 2003, CEVEC has established a growing global customer base in the major biopharmaceutical markets.
- Founded by an internationally renowned group of university professors in the biotech
cluster of Cologne, Germany
- Invention of the CAP Technology by successful immortalization of human
- Completion of entire regulatory data sets and development of CAP- T Technology
- Entrance into European market
- CEVEC opens subsidiary in the USA and enters the Asia / Pacific market
- Closing of 6M € series B financing round
- Closing of 2,8M € series C financing round
- Several strategic license agreements
- Several cell line sales agreements
- Foundation of a spin-out company, CAP-CMV GmbH focusing exlusively on the
clinical development of a novel human CMV vaccine.
- Completion of first clinical Phase I trial in humans with a CAP-derived
- Launch of CMO services