Developed for high yields and optimal CAP cell viability, CAP-CDM Medium enhances your productivity at both R&D scale as well as for larger scale cGMP production runs.
CAP-CDM Medium is a serum-free, chemically defined media that is specifically optimized for CAP and CAP-Go Cells. CAP-CDM Medium is ideal for batch processes and gives optimal yields in fed-batch processes in combination with CEVEC’s CAP-CDM Feed supplement.
CAP-CDM Medium is available in GMP quality as powder in different batch sizes according to your production needs.
To order CAP-CDM Medium or request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAP-CDM Feed is a serum free, protein free and chemically defined feed supplement for protein production in fed-batch processes with CAP or CAP-Go Cells and CAP-CDM Medium as base medium.
With CAP-CDM Feed, extremely high cell densities at optimal cell viability can be reached, enabling large quantities and integrity of produced proteins.
CAP-CDM Feed is available in GMP quality as powder.
To order CAP-CDM Feed or request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com
Host Cell Protein (HCP) Assay
for CAP® cells
An easy to use and highly sensitive ELISA kit to monitor the presence of Host Cell Proteins during process development of CAP derived biopharmaceutical products. The kit was specifically designed and developed for CAP cells by CYGNUS Technologies and features:
- All necessary reagents, including calibrated standards, antibody coated microtiter plates, conjugate, substrate, and wash buffer.
- 96 removable strip well microtiter plate format that allows for use of only the number of wells needed at any one time.
- Very broad coverage to the majority of the CAP proteome.
- Excellent precision of <10% CV’s ensures consistent and dependable results.
- Minimal sample matrix interferences from most bioprocess streams.
- Validated for testing of final product HCPs using in-process and final drug substance samples.
- LOD of ~0.9ng/mL.
The kit is available directly from CYGNUS Technologies